The Oklahoma City Tennis Center at Will Rogers Park is part of the Oklahoma City Public Parks and Recreation Division. The Tennis Center was built in 1969 and has seen continued support and capital improvements over the years from the City of Oklahoma City and private donors.
In 2006 The Tennis Center underwent an extensive 1.8 million dollar renovation which included upgraded sports lighting, misting stations, covered seating, and extensive landscaping. In 2010 the pro shop and locker rooms were remodeled. In 2012 an outdoor sprinkler system was installed to help beatify the grounds. A 3 million dollar capital improvement was completed in 2015 that added 6 climate controlled indoor courts, and 6 dedicated 10 and Under Youth courts. With these renovations and improvements The Tennis Center in Oklahoma City is the premier Tennis Facility in Oklahoma and the largest Public Park facility in the Central United States offering 36 tennis courts, 24 outdoor, 6 indoor and 6 youth courts.
The Tennis Center is host to over 60 tournaments each year including the OSSAA Boys and Girls State High
School Championships, USTA National and Missouri Valley Tournaments, leagues, private and group lessons,
drills, Cardio Tennis, and much more.
- 2016 USTA National Facility of the Year
- 2015 USPTA Missouri Valley Facility of the Year
- 2013 USTA Junior Team Tennis 18 and Under intermediate National Champions
- 2013 USTA Missouri Valley Event of the year.
- 2013 USTA Oklahoma Event of the year.
- 2011 USTA Member organization of the year.
- 2011 USTA Oklahoma Facility of the year.
- 2011 USTA Missouri Valley Event of the year.
- 2010 USPTA Missouri Valley Facility of the year.